Wipe the surfaces gently with a microfiber cloth that is dampened, but not too wet. A neutral cleanser can be added to the water. Droplets on the surfaces should be wiped dry immediately. Do not use abrasive detergents on the surfaces.
Articles in this section
- Planning – How to choose the right colour?
- Do your products fit IKEA's hinges and drawer slides?
- Doors – Can I order custom size doors?
- Fronts – How are your doors painted?
- Doors and fronts – How thick are the doors?
- Where are your products made?
- How do I clean my door surfaces?
- Showrooms – Where can I see your products?
- Spacer panels – What are they for? How do I order and install them?
- Side panels – Why do I need them? How do I mount them?