Wipe the surfaces gently with a microfiber cloth that is dampened, but not too wet. A neutral cleanser can be added to the water. Droplets on the surfaces should be wiped dry immediately. Do not use abrasive detergents on the surfaces.
Articles in this section
- Pricing – How much do your kitchens, wardrobes, and sideboards cost?
- Returns – What is your return policy?
- Colour samples - Is it possible to buy colour samples from your showroom?
- Planning – How to choose the right colour?
- Doors – Can I order custom size doors?
- Fronts – How are your doors painted?
- Doors and fronts – How thick are the doors?
- Where are your products made?
- How do I clean my door surfaces?
- What is your return policy?