The doors and handles are made to order in a small town in the Finnish countryside using high-quality materials and traditional manufacturing techniques. For several generations, this has been the place to go to for high-quality carpentry in Finland. We aspire to be a part of this tradition.
Articles in this section
- Planning – How to choose the right colour?
- Do your products fit IKEA's hinges and drawer slides?
- Doors – Can I order custom size doors?
- Fronts – How are your doors painted?
- Doors and fronts – How thick are the doors?
- Where are your products made?
- How do I clean my door surfaces?
- Showrooms – Where can I see your products?
- Spacer panels – What are they for? How do I order and install them?
- Side panels – Why do I need them? How do I mount them?