Yes, we do. The built-in appliances are usually placed inside the cabinets. Therefore, the right door size for built-in appliances is defined by the measurements of the cabinet, not the appliance itself.
Articles in this section
- Cover panels - Can I use a cover panel as a worktop and/or as a spacer panel?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order a cover panel to fill the gap between the upper cabinets and the ceiling?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order custom-sized cover panels, for example, to the sides of a kitchen island?
- Cover panels – What are they for?
- Do you make doors for built-in appliances?
- Does your SAMSÖ-door model work with integrated kitchen appliances, for example, with integrated dishwashers and fridges?
- Doors - Is it possible to order custom-sized doors for my kitchen?
- Doors - Is it possible to switch the doors of my old kitchen that is not IKEAs?
- Extra-long doors - For what are your extra-long doors for, and for what door models are they available?
- Filler pieces - What are they for?