IKEA's PAX cabinet frames are used to build A.S.Helsingö wardrobes. IKEA PAX cabinet frames are available in three widths (50cm, 70 cm and 100 cm) and two heights (201 cm and 236 cm). The 201 cm high cabinets are 58 cm deep. The 236 cm high cabinets are available in two depths: 58 and 35 cm. The cabinets can be connected side by side to build a wider wardrobe wall.
Articles in this section
- Corner solution - How do I design a corner solution to my wardrobe?
- Cover panels - Do I need cover panels for my wardrobe?
- Do I need a cover panel or a plinth to my wardrobe?
- Double doors - Is it possible to get double doors for a 75 cm wide wardrobe?
- Handles - In which place should I mount the handles?
- Handles - Where should I place the handles in the ENSIÖ door?
- Hinges - Do the hinges come with the wardrobe doors?
- Hinges - In which place should I place the hinges?
- Hinges – What kind of hinges should I buy for my wardrobes?
- IKEA PAX frames – In what colours are the cabinet frames available?