We recommend planning your wardrobe's interior using IKEA's wardrobe planner. When planning the interiors, remember to take the location of the hinges into consideration. Include also doors to your wardrobe in the planning program so that the software can warn you in case the hinges are in the way of the interiors.
Articles in this section
- Corner solution - How do I design a corner solution to my wardrobe?
- Cover panels - Do I need cover panels for my wardrobe?
- Do I need a cover panel or a plinth to my wardrobe?
- Double doors - Is it possible to get double doors for a 75 cm wide wardrobe?
- Handles - In which place should I mount the handles?
- Handles - Where should I place the handles in the ENSIÖ door?
- Hinges - Do the hinges come with the wardrobe doors?
- Hinges - In which place should I place the hinges?
- Hinges – What kind of hinges should I buy for my wardrobes?
- IKEA PAX frames – In what colours are the cabinet frames available?