Corner solutions are always planned at IKEA. For being able to open the doors of the corner cabinet, please note that you can only put a handle to one of the fronts. In corner cabinets, a white list is placed to the corner to cover the empty space between the doors. The list is delivered together with the IKEA frames.
Articles in this section
- Corner solution - How do I design a corner solution to my wardrobe?
- Cover panels - Do I need cover panels for my wardrobe?
- Do I need a cover panel or a plinth to my wardrobe?
- Double doors - Is it possible to get double doors for a 75 cm wide wardrobe?
- Handles - In which place should I mount the handles?
- Handles - Where should I place the handles in the ENSIÖ door?
- Hinges - Do the hinges come with the wardrobe doors?
- Hinges - In which place should I place the hinges?
- Hinges – What kind of hinges should I buy for my wardrobes?
- IKEA PAX frames – In what colours are the cabinet frames available?