You don’t need a separate plinth for our wardrobes since IKEA’s PAX frames come with a built-in plinth. Our doors are approximately 4 cm longer than IKEA’s fronts, which cover the plinth beautifully.
Articles in this section
- Corner solution - How do I design a corner solution to my wardrobe?
- Cover panels - Do I need cover panels for my wardrobe?
- Do I need a cover panel or a plinth to my wardrobe?
- Double doors - Is it possible to get double doors for a 75 cm wide wardrobe?
- Handles - In which place should I mount the handles?
- Handles - Where should I place the handles in the ENSIÖ door?
- Hinges - Do the hinges come with the wardrobe doors?
- Hinges - In which place should I place the hinges?
- Hinges – What kind of hinges should I buy for my wardrobes?
- IKEA PAX frames – In what colours are the cabinet frames available?