The cover panels are installed on the visible sides of the furniture. They are used to cover the IKEA frames and to finalize the look of the furniture.
Articles in this section
- Cover panels - Can I use a cover panel as a worktop and/or as a spacer panel?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order a cover panel to fill the gap between the upper cabinets and the ceiling?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order custom-sized cover panels, for example, to the sides of a kitchen island?
- Cover panels – What are they for?
- Do you make doors for built-in appliances?
- Does your SAMSÖ-door model work with integrated kitchen appliances, for example, with integrated dishwashers and fridges?
- Doors - Is it possible to order custom-sized doors for my kitchen?
- Doors - Is it possible to switch the doors of my old kitchen that is not IKEAs?
- Extra-long doors - For what are your extra-long doors for, and for what door models are they available?
- Filler pieces - What are they for?