There are a few things to consider if your worktop is thinner than 3,8 cm, and you are planning to place an oven and an induction cooktop on top of each other in the oven cabinet. First, you should add a 60x10 cm filler piece to the oven cabinet, between the oven and the worktop. Second, you should add a drawer in the same size below the oven. If the oven cabinet is not planned this way, there is not enough space between the appliances for air circulation.
Articles in this section
- Cover panels - Can I use a cover panel as a worktop and/or as a spacer panel?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order a cover panel to fill the gap between the upper cabinets and the ceiling?
- Cover panels - Is it possible to order custom-sized cover panels, for example, to the sides of a kitchen island?
- Cover panels – What are they for?
- Do you make doors for built-in appliances?
- Does your SAMSÖ-door model work with integrated kitchen appliances, for example, with integrated dishwashers and fridges?
- Doors - Is it possible to order custom-sized doors for my kitchen?
- Doors - Is it possible to switch the doors of my old kitchen that is not IKEAs?
- Extra-long doors - For what are your extra-long doors for, and for what door models are they available?
- Filler pieces - What are they for?