We are happy that you chose a A.S.Helsingö worktop for your new kitchen!
When you know more about your kitchen installation schedule, please agree on a suitable week for measuring the worktop with our partner Diapol (please see contact information below). Diapol will contact you at the beginning of the week agreed, to book the exact time for measuring the worktop.
When you agree on the time for measuring, send the following information concerning your order via email to Diapol:
If you have questions related to the worktops please do not hesitate to contact Hannes Konigsberg from Diapol.
Please note, that the price includes only one measuring and mounting visit. Make sure you have everything ready for measuring and mounting before the day agreed. Every additional visit will be charged separately.
Phase 1: Measuring the worktop
Before measuring the worktop, the following things should be checked:
- The mounting of the IKEA cabinet frames should be finalised. Worktops should be removed and all attached sinks, taps, cooktops should be unmounted
- The cover panels should be installed or you should indicate carefully the positioning of the cover panels to the measurer. This is very important in order for the worktop to fit perfectly
- The stove, sink, tap and all possible power sockets should be available at the time of measurement
- Mounting of the worktop will be made usually within 1 to 2 weeks after the measuring session. Together with measuring, a preliminary week for mounting of the worktop will be agreed. This is usually after 1 to 2 weeks after the measuring. The exact time will be announced at the beginning of the week agreed for mounting
- Please carefully review the technical drawing sent to you after the measuring. Please make sure to confirm the drawing, as the worktops will not be sent to production before the confirmation. Be sure to check the worktop material, thickness, and the number of openings before signing and sending the technical drawing to our partner Diapol
Phase 2: Mounting the worktop
Before mounting the worktop, it is good to make sure the following things:
- Ensure that cabinets, fixtures and the supporting structures for the worktop are in similar condition as during the measuring: properly installed, in a straight line, and appropriately sustained
- Please note that supporting structures should have holes ready for sinks, stove and cooking tops, etc. This makes sure they are easy to install to their places after the worktop mounting
- For safety, it is advisable to make sure that water and electricity connections are switched off
- The sink will be attached during the mounting. Take note that you should let the sink dry 24 hours before the plumbing is made
- Please note that the price of the worktop is based on the IKEA plan we received. Any size / design changes made in later stages will be invoiced separately.
Please contact us if you have anything to ask - we are here to help!