All natural stone worktops have an impregnating sealer that will help to maintain the beautiful surface. It will make the surface less porous and makes it easier to clean. This sealer should be renewed regularly if you wish to keep the surface beautiful and easy to care. The reseal is done with a specific impregnator for natural stone and it should be done every 1 or 2 years depending on the colour of the surface. Lighter tones are a little more sensitive than darker colors.
Articles in this section
- Worktops - What I need to know after ordering?
- Worktops - What is an impregnating sealer?
- Worktops - Cleaning and care?
- Worktops - Things to remember before measurement
- Worktops - How do I choose the best material for me?
- Worktops - What is the delivery time for worktops?
- Worktops - Where do you ship worktops for kitchens?
- Worktops - What should I know before buying a worktop from A.S.Helsingö?